Visit the Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor and more in the comfort of a private deluxe van tour with a Royal Star driver guide. Private touring provides a personalized way to experience Oahu’s historically significant sites including the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific and Downtown Honolulu. Choose from 3 private tour itineraries.
Choose Your Experience
Private Tour: Arizona Memorial & Haleiwa Mini Circle Island
Discover Oahu in one day on this private adventure to Pearl Harbor, Downtown Honolulu, and the North Shore, all in the comfort of a private Deluxe Van. Spend the morning browsing the museums and new exhibits at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center before catching a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial. Then, explore Dole Plantation, the surfing town of Haleiwa, the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, and Downtown Honolulu for up-close views of Iolani Palace and the King Kamehameha statue. Your expert driver guide provides a personalized way to experience Oahu’s iconic spots, unique history, and insights based on your wishes.
Private Deluxe Van (14-Seater): $1,305.44 + Reserved Arizona Ticket Handling Fee $10 per person
- 7.5-hour private Arizona Memorial & Haleiwa Mini Circle Island Tour
- Door-to-Door Service from your hotel in Waikiki
- NEW spacious and clean Deluxe Van (14 seats) with easy access entry running boards, enough height for a 6’4” person to stand and panoramic privacy glass windows
- All spots featured in the “Tour Highlights” plus original video
- Mint and hand towelette service
- Professional Royal Star Driver Guide to provide a personalized experience and share insights at each stop based on your interests and wishes
- No Hidden Costs: Prices include driver guide fee, tax, gratuity, parking and Reserved Ticket fee (options). Additional usage fee applies for some hotels.
Before You Go
- See how our Star Care Program at Royal Star Hawaii keeps you safe.
- FlexTime: Stay longer at a certain spot, or leave early to spend more time at other stops; with a private tour, it’s up to you.
- Arizona Memorial Security Measures: Bags are not allowed at the memorial but storage facilities are available at the Visitor Center for a nominal fee.
- We offer a smoke-free environment onboard and ask that all food and beverages be consumed before boarding the vehicle.
- Extended Tour Time: If more time is needed, take advantage of our unique 15-minute increment charge.
- Route, schedule and tour features are subject to change due to circumstances beyond the control of Royal Star Hawaii.
- Tour Provider: Royal Star Hawaii Trans & Tours