Sail from Honolulu Harbor to Diamond Head for stunning 360 degree views of the sunset and Waikiki city lights aboard Hawaii’s largest sunset dinner cruise ship. Explore 4 floors of walk-around decks and a 60 foot high observation deck, and enjoy exquisite cuisine prepared by master chefs, premium cocktails and live Hawaiian entertainment. It's sure to be your most memorable experience in Hawaii.
Choose Your Experience
Star Sunset Dinner & Show Cruise
Dine in casual elegance with Aloha on the Star Sunset Dinner & Show Cruise. Enjoy a delicious Signature Mai Tai, succulent 3-course crab, steak and BBQ chicken dinner, and festive “65 Years of Aloha” show and breathtaking views of the sunset and Waikiki coastline!
Now - 12/31/23: Adults $132, Child $79
Infant: Free (2 and under)
- 2-hour cruise aboard the 1,500-person Star of Honolulu
- One Signature Mai Tai
- 3-Course Crab, Steak and BBQ Chicken Dinner
- Live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, Hawaiian music and “65 Years of Aloha” show
- Spectacular views of the Waikiki coastline and sunset
- Price includes tax and harbor fee
Before You Go
- Health Info: See this activity provider’s Health Info below.
- Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
- Round-Trip Transportation: is available from Waikiki for an additional fee.
- Directions & Parking: If driving on your own see below.
- Accessible Accommodations & Alternative Entrée of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance. For parties of 10 or more, inquire for group cancellation policy.
- Price and contents subject to change.
- Tour Provider: Star of Honolulu Cruises & Events
Sign up to receive special offers!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Royal Star Hawaii, 2277 Kamehameha Highway, Honolulu, HI, 96819-2309, US, https://www.royalstarhawaii.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.