Go on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure to see wild dolphins at play along Oahu’s west side aboard the eco-friendly 149-passenger Dolphin Star, Oahu’s largest dolphin vessel. Capture amazing photos of Hawaii’s marine life and the beautiful Waianae mountain range. Custom built for wild dolphin watching in Hawaii, you’ll cruise in comfort with shaded cabins and open-air viewing areas. You may even spot honu (turtles), malolo (flying fish) and more!
Choose Your Experience
Wild Dolphin Watch
Journey to a dolphin paradise along Waianae Coast on Oahu’s largest dolphin vessel. Enjoy the comfort and spaciousness of the panoramic multi-level decks for clear, picturesque views. Most dolphin activities with certified Naturalists, keiki (child) program, Dolphin Guarantee. Plus, new touch pool, marine display and TV enhance your experience!
$72 ➜ $64.80
Child: $44 (age 3-11)
Infant: Free (2 and under)
For Wild Dolphin Watch 10/1 – 10/31/21, receive 10% off per adult ticket when you purchase online.
- 2-hour cruise aboard the 149-person Dolphin Star catamaran
- Dolphin activities for all ages including crew of certified naturalists, narration and more
- Kids program: Interactive, education and fun with souvenir learning material
- Dolphin Guarantee: Receive a free return Dolphin Check until a dolphin is sighted (meal and transportation optional).
- Price includes tax and harbor fee
Before You Go
- Health Info: See this activity provider’s Health Info below.
- Attire: Wear comfortable attire with non-skid shoes. Sunscreen, a light sweater or jacket, sunglasses (polarized recommended) and binoculars are also recommended.
- Directions & Parking: If driving on your own, see below.
- Round-trip Transportation: is available from Waikiki for $23 per person.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance. For parties of 10 or more, inquire for group cancellation policy.
- Price and contents subject to change.
- Tour Provider: Dolphin Star