Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Tour
Tour Hawaii’s most visited landmark, the USS Arizona Memorial and other historic sites on this half day Royal Star Hawaii deluxe bus tour. Your 5-hour Hawaiian experience features Oahu’s most historically significant attractions, including the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial. Conclude your tour with a drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific and Downtown Honolulu for up close views of Iolani Palace, the King Kamehameha statue and more!
With our Star Care Program and reduced capacity during this period, you’ll enjoy peace of mind and plenty of space to social distance. Click to read how our Star Care Program ensures your safety at Royal Star Hawaii.
Duration: 5 Hours
Time: 8AM – 1PM
Now thru 12/31/21: Daily
Receive 20% off now thru 6/30/21!
Adult w/ Reserved Arizona Ticket:
Child w/ Reserved Arizona Ticket: $33
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center - Experience world-class museums, waterfront exhibits, the bookstore and more.
- USS Arizona Memorial - View a 23-minute documentary about December 7, 1941, then take a shuttle boat ride to board the USS Arizona Memorial, a timeless landmark in American history.
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific - Drive through the dramatic natural setting of Punchbowl crater, now a peaceful memorial honoring the brave who served in the United States Armed Forces.
- Hawaii State Capitol District - View the unique architecture of Hawaii’s state capitol building, the Eternal Flame, Washington Place and more.
- Downtown Honolulu - Discover Hawaii’s unique cultural heritage as we drive through Oahu’s Chinatown and Maunakea Street lined with colorful lei shops and cafes.
- Iolani Palace & King Kamehameha Statue - Delve into Hawaiian history as you view Iolani Palace, the only royal residence in the United States, the statue of King Kamehameha, Kawaiahao Church and more.
- Original Onboard Video - to enhance your tour experience.
Groups & Private Charters:
- Deluxe Bus with free onboard restroom, panoramic windows, reclining seats, onboard original historical video, mint and towelette service
- Royal Star Driver Guide to provide expert live narration and assist you at each stop
- Visit to the USS Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor Visitor Center (75 minutes)
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl*
- Downtown Honolulu and its numerous historical sites, including Iolani Palace, the King Kamehameha statue and more*
Before You Go:
- See how our Star Care Program at Royal Star Hawaii® keeps you safe.
- Security Measures: Bags are not allowed at the Arizona Memorial but storage facilities are available at the Visitor Center for a nominal fee.
- Attire: Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes for light walking. We also recommend you bring sunglasses and a camera.
- We offer a smoke-free environment onboard and ask that all food and beverages be consumed before boarding the vehicle.
- Route, schedule and tour features are subject to change due to circumstances beyond the control of Royal Star Hawaii.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance. For parties of 10 or more, please inquire for our group policy.
- Tour Option: This tour is available “without reserved Arizona ticket” at a discount, inquire for details. This option is perfect for large groups.
- Pickup Location: At your pickup location, look for our “gold vehicle” or call 808-983-7737 for assistance.