Tour Oahu’s most historically significant sites, including the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific and Downtown Honolulu – Hawaii’s largest city and state capital, all in the comfort of a spacious deluxe gold Royal Star vehicle. Choose the 5-hour Arizona Memorial & City Tour, or the 8-hour USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & City Tour.
Choose Your Experience
USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Honolulu City Tour
For a complete Pearl Harbor experience visiting both iconic landmarks of World War II, the USS Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri, step aboard Royal Star’s 8-hour deluxe bus tour! This full-day Hawaiian adventure includes a visit to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial and a tour aboard the massive “Mighty Mo.” The tour wraps up with a drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific and an exciting trip through Downtown Honolulu—Hawaii’s largest city and state capital—with views of Oahu’s most famous historic landmarks, Iolani Palace, the statue of Hawaii’s King Kamehameha, Kawaiahao Church and more!
With our Star Care Program and reduced capacity following government guidelines, you’ll enjoy peace of mind. Click to read how our Star Care Program ensures your safety at Royal Star Hawaii!
Adult with Reserved Arizona Ticket: $99
Child with Reserved Arizona Ticket: $67 (age 3-11)
Infant: Free (2 and under)
For USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Honolulu City Tour now thru 10/31/21, receive 20% off per adult ticket when you purchase online.
- Deluxe Bus with free onboard restroom, panoramic windows, reclining seats, onboard original historical video, mint and towelette service
- Royal Star Driver Guide to provide expert live narration and assist you at each stop
- Visit to the USS Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor Visitor Center (75 minutes)
- Tour aboard the USS Battleship Missouri on Ford Island (2 hours)
- All spots featured in the “Tour Highlights”
- Price includes tax.
Before You Go
- See how our Star Care Program at Royal Star Hawaii keeps you safe.
- Security Measures: Bags are not allowed at the Arizona Memorial but storage facilities are available at the Visitor Center for a nominal fee.
- Attire: Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes for light walking. We also recommend you bring sunglasses and a camera.
- We offer a smoke-free environment onboard and ask that all food and beverages be consumed before boarding the vehicle.
- Route, schedule and tour features are subject to change due to circumstances beyond the control of Royal Star Hawaii.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance. For parties of 10 or more, please inquire for our group policy.
- Tour Option: This tour is available “without reserved Arizona ticket” for a discount, inquire for details. This option is perfect for large groups.
- Pickup Location: At your pickup location, look for our “gold vehicle” or call 808-983-7737 for assistance.
- Tour Provider: Royal Star Hawaii Trans & Tours