Health Info for Dolphin Star
- Face Covering: Masks are required for guests ages 2 years and older, except when eating. Guests with medical conditions are exempt.
- Sanitize hands as frequently as possible.
- Social distance when possible.
- Capacity may be reduced following government guidelines.
- Products may be adjusted due to government COVID-19 guidelines.
- Star Care Program – Deep Cleaning and disinfection of high touch points are done daily.
- Safe Access Oahu Program – Effective September 13, 2021, the Mayor of the City and County of Honolulu mandates that upon check-in, persons show proof of photo identification with:
1. Full vaccination card OR
2. “Negative” or “not-detected” COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry to the premise.
Children under 12 years of age are exempt.