Humpback whales migrate to Hawaii between the months of November through April and is one of the most popular activities to enjoy during the peak of whale season (January through March)! Guest of all ages will love cruising alongside the southern coast of Oahu to enjoy a rare vantage of Diamond Head and the Kahala Gold Coast while searching for Humpback whales. Enjoy 4 decks of open air space and a 60’ high observation deck while experienced captains and knowledgeable naturalists share fascinating insights on Humpback whales and Hawaii’s marine wildlife.
Cruises depart daily January through March 2022 from Aloha Tower Marketplace, just 15 minutes away from Waikiki. Sightings are guaranteed during the season or guests may cruise again until a whale is sighted (meal and transportation optional).
Choose Your Experience
Early Bird Whale Watch Cruise
Book this high-value whale watch and enjoy your morning searching for Humpback whales along Oahu’s southern coast. It’s perfect for all ages with the comfort and safety of Hawaii’s largest sightseeing vessel, crew of certified naturalist and Kids Cruise Free special.
Child: $26 (age 3-11)
Infant: Free (2 and under)
Early Bird Whale Watch Child FREE Special between 1/2 – 3/31/22 available by calling 808-983-7791 (can’t be booked online). One child (age 3-11) cruises FREE per paying adult. Meal and transportation optional.
- 2-hour cruise aboard the 1,500-person Star of Honolulu
- Expert narration by knowledgeable naturalist crew
- Whale Activities: Captain’s briefing, naturalist demonstration, narration, whale display
- Whale Guarantee: See a whale of receive a “Whale Check” to cruise again until a whale is sighted (meal and transportation optional).
- Price includes tax and harbor fee.
Before You Go
- Health Info: See this activity provider’s Health Info below.
- Attire: Casual.
- Round-Trip Transportation: is available from Waikiki for an additional fee.
- Directions & Parking: If driving on your own see below.
- Accessible Accommodations available with 24 hours notice.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance. For parties of 10 or more, inquire for group cancellation policy.
- Price and contents subject to change.
- Tour Provider: Star of Honolulu Cruises & Events