Private Dining: Three Star Sunset Dinner & Show Cruise
Perfect to celebrate any occasion! Enjoy a fun and exciting party in your own private lounge aboard Hawaii’s largest sunset dinner cruise ship, the Star of Honolulu. Bottles of “champagne,” a 5-Course 1lb+ whole Maine lobster and tenderloin of beef dinner and premium beverages await your guests. Your private reception also includes use of microphone, your own musicians, Jazz and new “60 Years of Aloha” show, Lei Cake and memory photo to make your evening even more special.
Child: $201 (age 3-11)
Minimum 30 – Maximum 70 persons
- 2-hour cruise aboard the 1,500-person Star of Honolulu
- Private Lounge
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Premium Beverages
- Bottle of chilled “champagne” (one per two persons)
- 5-Course Dinner featuring Whole Maine Lobster and Tenderloin Steak
- Lei Cake with souvenir cake server
- Photo in Star of Honolulu logo album (one per person)
- Live entertainment including pier-side hula, Hawaiian music, Jazz and “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Spectacular views of the Waikiki coastline and sunset
- Price includes tax and harbor fee.
Before You Go
- Health Info: See this activity provider’s Health Info below.
- Attire: Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
- Exclusive Round-Trip Transportation on Deluxe Gold vehicles: is available from Waikiki for $20 per person, minimum 30 persons.
- Directions & Parking: If driving on your own, see below.
- Accessible Accommodations & Alternative Entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
- Group cancellation policy applies. Call 808-983-7884 for details.
- Price and contents subject to change.
- Tour Provider: Star of Honolulu Cruises & Events