Health Info for Waikiki Luau Buffet
- Face Covering: Masks are required for guests ages 2 years and older, except when seated at tables. Guests with medical conditions are exempt.
- Sanitize hands as frequently as possible.
- Social distance when possible.
- Capacity may be reduced following government guidelines.
- Products may be adjusted due to government COVID-19 guidelines.
- Star Care Program – Deep Cleaning and disinfection of high touch points are done daily.
- Safe Access Oahu Program – Effective September 13, 2021, the Mayor of the City and County of Honolulu mandates that upon check-in, persons show proof of photo identification with:
1. Full vaccination card OR
2. “Negative” or “not-detected” COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry to the premise.
Children under 12 years of age are exempt.
Sign up to receive special offers!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Royal Star Hawaii, 2277 Kamehameha Highway, Honolulu, HI, 96819-2309, US, https://www.royalstarhawaii.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.