Sail from Honolulu Harbor to Diamond Head for stunning 360 degree views of the sunset and Waikiki city lights aboard Hawaii’s largest sunset dinner cruise ship. Explore 4 floors of walk-around decks and a 60 foot high observation deck, and enjoy exquisite cuisine prepared by master chefs, premium cocktails and live Hawaiian entertainment. It's sure to be your most memorable experience in Hawaii.
Choose Your Experience
Pacific Star Sunset Buffet & Show Cruise
You’re in for a fun tropical evening on the Pacific Star Sunset Buffet & Show Cruise! Enjoy a welcome Mai Tai, delicious Pacific Rim dinner buffet with roast beef carving station, fun Polynesian show and beautiful sunset and coastline views. You’ll feel the spirit of Aloha with our friendly crew on this high-value sunset cruise.
Child: $59 (age 3-11)
Infant: Free (2 and under)
- 2-hour cruise aboard the 1,500-person Star of Honolulu
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Pacific Rim Roast Beef Buffet Dinner
- Live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, Hawaiian music and our fun Polynesian show
- Spectacular views of the Waikiki coastline and sunset
- Price includes tax and harbor fee.
Before You Go
- Health Info: See this activity provider’s Health Info below.
- Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
- Round-Trip Transportation: is available from Waikiki for an additional fee.
- Directions & Parking: If driving on your own, see below.
- Accessible Accommodations & Alternative Entrée of Grilled Vegan Garden Patty available with 24 hours notice.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance. For parties of 10 or more, inquire for group cancellation policy.
- Price and contents subject to change.
- Tour Provider: Star of Honolulu Cruises & Events