Sail from Honolulu Harbor to Diamond Head for stunning 360 degree views of the sunset and Waikiki city lights aboard Hawaii’s largest sunset dinner cruise ship. Explore 4 floors of walk-around decks and a 60 foot high observation deck, and enjoy exquisite cuisine prepared by master chefs, premium cocktails and live Hawaiian entertainment. It's sure to be your most memorable experience in Hawaii.
Choose Your Experience
Three Star Sunset Dinner & Show Cruise
Float your cares away on the deluxe Three Star Sunset Dinner & Show Cruise, Hawaii’s most festive dining and entertainment experience on the ocean! Enjoy a sumptuous 5-course whole Maine lobster and tenderloin steak gourmet dinner, premium beverages, continuous live Hawaiian entertainment and stunning views of Waikiki and Diamond Head. If you’re looking for one of best things to do in Hawaii, look no further!
Child: $91 (age 3-11)
Infant: Free (2 and under)
Friday, 12/31/21. Add $15.00 additional per person to the prices above.
- 2-hour cruise aboard the 1,500-person Star of Honolulu
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Premium Beverages
- 5-Course Dinner featuring Whole Maine Lobster and Tenderloin Steak
- Live entertainment including pier-side hula, Hawaiian music, Jazz and “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Spectacular views of the Waikiki coastline and sunset
- Price includes tax and harbor fee.
Before You Go
- Health Info: See this activity provider’s Health Info below.
- Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
- Round-Trip Transportation: is available from Waikiki for and additional fee.
- Directions & Parking: If driving on your own, see below.
- Accessible Accommodations & Alternative Entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance. For parties of 10 or more, inquire for group cancellation policy.
- Price and contents subject to change.
- Tour Provider: Star of Honolulu Cruises & Events