Waikiki Luau Buffet
Luau translates to “feast” or “party.” The Waikiki Luau Buffet is a fun dining experience on the top deck of the Royal Hawaiian Center, walking distance from all major hotels. Beginning at 5:45PM and ending at 7:30PM you’ll enjoy a Hawaiian buffet with whole roasted pig, roast beef and island favorites, Mai Tai and relaxing live Hawaiian music and hula during dinner!
Now - 3/31/23: Adult $87, Child $52
4/1/23 - 12/31/23: Adult $90, Child: $54
Infant: Free (2 and under)
- Buffet Dinner with Whole Luau Pig & Roast Beef
- Light Hawaiian music and hula during dinner
- Hula lesson
- Welcome Mai Tai
- Price includes tax.
Before You Go
- Health Info: See this activity provider’s Health Info below.
- Attire: A light jacket or sweater is recommended as the dinner is in an outdoor cabana.
- Directions & Parking: If driving on your own see below.
- Accessible Accommodations & Alternative Entrée of Grilled Vegan Garden Patty available with 24 hours notice.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance. For parties of 10 or more, inquire for group cancellation policy.
- Price and contents subject to change.
- Tour Provider: Paradise Kitchen & Rock-A-Hula
Sign up to receive special offers!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Royal Star Hawaii, 2277 Kamehameha Highway, Honolulu, HI, 96819-2309, US, https://www.royalstarhawaii.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.